Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home Depot offers FREE help for VETERANS

All,
If not you maybe you know someone who is in need of this kind of assistence. Good on Home Depot, they also give a 10% discount on any and all purchases year round to active duty, active reserves, retired military, and immediate family members. Just show your card or DD-214.

Subject: Veterans-PLEASE GIVE THIS WIDEST POSSIBLE DISSEMINATION.

The Home Depot Foundation is running a special program to commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11. From 11 Sep 11 through Veteran's Day
(11 Nov 11), Home Depot is offering to conduct work projects on military members' Personal homes.

Home Depot will provide the materials, labor and contractors.
Projects will include repairs and installations. If there are any questions, please make contact through the website below.

The priority is as follows:

- Wounded warriors returning from combat & disabled veterans
- Members returning from deployment
- Members with special needs (either themselves or family members)
- All others

http://homedepotfoundation.org/
Chuck Cable

Re: Home Depot offers FREE help for VETERANS

I wish I knew that BEFORE I hired someone to fix up my porch stairs! My husband and I are disabled veterans and we needed better handrails for our porch. There is still a little work to do, but if the weather stays nice we can finish it ourselves.

Hmmm, the porch does need to be stripped, sanded and refinished....

For any of you who don't know it, Lowes will give a 10% discount to ANY veteran. Show any of the normal cards (retirees, VA card) plus they accept your state DL if it shows your veteran status, where as Home Depot doesn't accept a DL.

The Lowe's I worked at did not accept any DL's. Haven't worked there for bout 6mos maybe has changed.

Visits: