IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Military Retirees to receive 3.6% Cost of Living increase effective 1 December, 2011

Here is the truth Randy. As for being all for it.... as long as the pork continues to roll into the coffers of lobbied activities, I believe that congress should keep promises made to veterans... period.

See link below

Re: Military Retirees to receive 3.6% Cost of Living increase effective 1 December, 2011

"Putting aside all the technocractic spin about the desire to find a more accurate measure of inflation, the only reason switching to the chained CPI has been proposed is that it will result in benefit cuts to Social Security and additional revenues to the federal budget. If Congress wants to cut Social Security, it should do so forthrightly so that it can be held politically accountable – not by asserting false claims of technical accuracy."

Jim . . . thanks for keeping us in the loop. I get more info about our benefits from this site than just about anywhere else. I often share the info with a few other retiree's that I work with that aren't aware of them otherwise.

Regarding the "less expensive" alternative. For those of us with medical issues, how do we find a les expensive alternative??? Hire a witch doctor?

See link below for the truth...

Oh goody, that should just about offset the $40 a month they have been holding back in withholding. Isn't it great we should get what we were getting in our checks 2 years ago!

Visits: