Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Great Grandson #4

Marshall, that's fantastic! Congratulations!

Congratulations, Marshall. 4 times the cheer at Christmas. Hard to type with a one year old on your lap and a grin from ear to ear.

Jerry

Spotted a typo MC....You wrote "great Grandson"...I'm sure you meant "granson". No way can you be a great grandfather 4 times older. That would make you old, which would make me old....Just Can't be!!!!

Congrats and hope they bring continuedjoy to your life!

Yo Marshall - CONGRATULATIONS !!

That's fantastic !! Nice name too !!

Not wanting to be outdone, I have but one request - -
when you get up to the 9th great grandchild - let me know, 'cause I'll have to let one of my 9 grandkids (who have already given us 9 great grandchildren) that it's time to "set sail" again.

As the saying goes......I guess that makes me "older than dirt" !! Sometimes, I get the feeling that I'm old enough to have been picking apples with Adam and Eve .........

Best to you and your family..........Irv (Dee)

Irv, I'm sure that 9 is a lot but you have room in your heart for one more..... to infinity. There is always more love to give than one really knows.
You aint old just used hard.
Merry Christmas to one and all.
Marshall

Marshall

You couldn't have said it any better. Just got off the phone with one grandaughter down in NC - she has our youngest great grandson (5 months), but - yes, there is ALWAYS room for more.

As for the "old" aspect, probably "used hard" is somewhat of a stretch in my case, but Smokey Smock will always have one up on me (both in age and stamina) !!

Best Regards,

Irv

Congratulations. What a wonderful Christmas gift. Enjoy my friend. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and yours. Terry

Thank all of you that responded to my post. Those that have grandchildren and great grandchildren know the feeling of pride with each one. I am a very fortunate individual, my grand kids are all grown now I am young enough to watch my great grands grow and have an idea how they will turn out. Worth more than gold.
To each and every member here and all who serve or have served, Merry Christmas to one and all.
Marshall

Visits: