IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A tough start to 2012 please pray

New years eve started off with fun and happyness which turned deadly 2 hours into 2012, a fire broke out in the home of my ex and my step sonJames Beals age 26,in caldwell KY, whom i helped raise through his teens. , tried desperatly to save his fiance Tara Hickman and was overcome, Tara did not survive. James was burned over 70% of his body, he now fights for life at the Vanderbilt burns center ICU in Nashville .. Tara left 2 childeren age 3 and 18 please Pray AND continue to pray for James. hes in a coma at this point and continues to progress a little at a time. they lost everything in the fire and had no insurance either, we are asking if yall can donate blood in his name it would be greatly appreciated as he is using alot as he has more surgerys. anything yall can do is awseome cuz i know that us IUSS family stick together!

Re: A tough start to 2012 please pray

Glenn -

I never knew or served with you, that I recall - but was shocked by the terrible tragedy you and your family are experiencing. My wife and I will pray for a full recovery for your stepson, James. Please convey our sincere condolences to his fiance's family. I will check with our hospital tommorrow about your request to donate blood in his name. I wish there were more that we could do. God be with you and yours.
Irv (Dee) and Linda DeMatties

thank you Dee God Bless

Glenn,
Your Step-son and any other loved ones who are suffering are in our prayers.
Chuck & Linda Cable

Visits: