Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Obama Budget Plans To Hit Military Retirees Hard

Rick, I am sick of this crap by this group of elite wannabees, writing their own pay raises and their own medical care at the taxpayers expense and the retirees pocket. I think that the American people just need to vote out the entire congressional wing of our government to show our own power. Make all our representatives, senate and house, all one term representatives until they start doing what we want them to do and start turning the position into one that is for the people instead of for themselves. They need to stop saying the things that will get them re-elected and then doing something else, and start doing things FOR THE PEOPLE.

If I can find a lawyer willing to take the case, I am seriously considering initiating a class action lawsuit against the TRICARE tier fee system. Based on the fact that those of us in tier 3 will be charged double what a person in tier 1 will pay in 2017 for the same service. No other insurance company I know of charges based on income levels. They charge based on benefit levels.

I wrote a nice long letter to Senator Warner this weekend and am composing one for Senator Webb complaining about the inequity of the proposed fee increase. I'll probably get the usual form letters back, but at least I let them know that I was displeased with the proposal.

I don't mind paying more for my healthcare, but I do mind being robbed blind for the same service.

I used to feel kind of bad about being eligible for only TRICARE Standard out here in western WI. We don't have any bases in our area, and the vet population doesn't support Prime, Son of Prime, and all the other TRICARE mods. Maybe that isn't so bad now, as I don't see anything at all regarding increases to plain old Standard. It's similar to cars, I guess. If you want to get from point A to point B, a Chevy will do it. If you prefer a Caddy to get there, you can expect to pay more for it....

Visits: