IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Bullpen--Somerset Bermuda

A house named The Bullpen in Somerset Bermuda is a house that was often inhabited by NAVFAC BDA personnel. During my NAVFAC BDA tour in the early 1970s OT3 Schuler, OT3 Haskell and OT3 Lester occupied The Bullpen. I've taken photos of that property during my most recent trip to Bermuda.

Over the years the property has been sub-divided and the view of the house is almost totally obscured by Olyanders. However I managed to get a shot or two of the house by which anyone who lived there should recognize it. If anyone in the association is interested in these photos I will gladly forward them. Contact me at "denny.conrad@att.net" to request the photos.

Best regards to all,

Denny

Re: The Bullpen--Somerset Bermuda

I went back to BDA a few years ago and the Bullpen looked exactly the same as it did in 1971. i mean, EXACTLY the same. i was overwhelmed w/ memories. i saw Jim Schuler (Wheeling, WVA)in '77 but lost touch after that, and i haven't been able to contact either him or Pete Haskell (Vermont), on Facebook or anyplace else. Maybe they'll find this website. It sure does bring back sweet memories.

Visits: