IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
uniforms

....was watching the news of the crash in Virginia this week and of course I'm relieved it turned out as well as it did considering a variable here or there it could've been much worse. Anyway, saw Admiral Harvy wearing the new (new to me) blue camo uniform. I for one like the camo look... always have. I remember wearing the seabee "greens" back in the day and liked them a lot too. Most folks had them pressed (startched) at the laundry... I preferred ironing my own. There have been quite a few changes through the years with changes in style and camo not to mention permanent press. My only complaint (which I kept to myself)was wearing my combat boots and how they seemed to hurt my feet. Later in the early 80's my feet really hurt... I finally went to the podiatrist and was fitted with orthotics - problem solved.

Re: uniforms

This takes me back to Keflavik, Iceland, when we (OTs) were on the Ground Defense force. Nothing fit comfortably. I love the new uniforms for the Marines, Navy, Army and Airforce.

Visits: