Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lenny Faison - Prayer request

Lenny,
You now to check all your bad habbits at the door, and get through the re-hab as well as you can my friend. Remember Bermuda and how I suprised you one time when you were making readings/rounds, well you better keep looking over your shoulder, I might be there!!!Ha Ha. Our prayers are with you Lenny hope you are home and well in no time. Oh yea I don't remember If I ever thanked you for the letter you wrote me after you got out of the Navy, but incase I did not I was very touched and proud to have been a positive factor in your life.
Best wishes,
Chuck & Linda Cable

Can't keep a good man down... work hard LENNY

Hang in there Lenny, you are in my prayers. May you have fair winds and following seas shipmate.

UPDATE: Lenny Faison - Prayer request

I spoke with Lenny yesterday afternoon. First day of rehab at Wake Medical Rehab Hospital, 3000 New Bern Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27610. All functions normal except for balance. Long road ahead but he was in good spirits. I have Lenny's cell number if you would like to call him. Will only provide via email. - Jim

P.S. Chuck Cable, We all remember your shenanigans at NAVFAC Bermuda circa 1974/75. The stuff of legends! (<:

Lenny,

I'm sorry to hear about your stroke but glad to hear that you are already in physical rehab. Make the best our your opportunities because I'm sure you have a lot of life left in you.

Rick

Lenny - My prayers are for a full recovery from the trauma you are experiencing. I have to admit that your name "jogged" this old man's memory a bit - because I am not sure I really remembered your first name .........but the name Faison really rang a bell. I am pretty sure you were in one of the watch sections at Bermuda around the 74-76 timeframe when I was there. At any rate, I wish you well as you fight this thing off and "get back in the game". Please give us an update when you are feeling up to it.

My very best to you shipmate.

Irv

Gretchen and I will be praying for your speedy recovery.

Lenny,
Bro, you've always been in my prayers, but I'll pray a little harder for you now. You take care of business and come back strong! I love you, man!

Paul

I spoke to Lenny on Monday and he seemed to be in good spirits. I could definitely tell he had a stroke by the way he talked (deliberate, little slurring, etc.). Other than that, he seemed to be okay considering what he just went through. I'm going down to see him in May and I'll pass on everyone's good wishes and prayers.

Wow, I just saw this. Thanx Cap'n for putting it up there.

Lenny, Lenny, Lenny. ****. We went through A-School and BDA together. Then later he came down to Hatteras on temp duty of some kind a couple or three times.

The stories that we could tell...lol.

But need to keep this clean, ya know.

All my love partner. Faze Me Mother F&*%er !

Visits: