IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cruise destinations - St. John's, Nfld

George's post got me thinking (dangerous) and I just want to state that over the last few years, St. ZJohn's has become a stop for cruise ships on what they call repositioing cruises. Moving ships from east to west or vice versa. From what I can gather rates are fairly good and a lot of people tie a cruise together with an European vacation. We have 16/18 ships coming in the year.
Now to my point, I volunteer with a group of citizens who represent to city, great the visitors and try to answer any questions they may have.
If any one from the system should ever be on one of these cruises, let me know and you will have your own tour guide. Even if we never served together, I am sure we must know enough individuals that we can tell lies about. Keep this in mind FROG

Re: Cruise destinations - St. John's, Nfld

Part of my dream is to retirn to NFLD for a couple of weeks, visit all the old spots, get in a bit of fishing, have some cod tongues.....maybe even see a m,oose or two.

Got chased of site Same in 81 while blueberry picking by a black bear that was doing the same thing...let him have the berries!

Visits: