Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wife's retirement

All,

For those of you who remember me Hello. For those of you who remember my wife the former OTA2 Erika Boxberger I am asking for a little help gathering some items for her retirement shadow box. Erika served at NAVFAC Kef (84-86) and NAV FAC Brawdy (86-89). We both left the service in Feruary 1989. Erika returned to active duty as a PN in October 2000. She is set to retire as a PS1 this December. I wonder if anyone has a female OTA3 and OTA2 dress blues crow that they would be willing to part with. Other items I am looking for are the shoulder rockers for Keflavic and Brawdy as well as a pair of ten points. Erika is currently stationed at PSD NBVC, Port Hueneme, CA. If anyone has any of these items and/or would like to share a story for her retiement roast please email me at gajaldad@yahoo.com. I will send an address to send the items too so they can be included in a shadow box for her. Please do not reference this note as she does not know that I am trying to find these items. If anyone would like to send her a congrats for retiring, email me at my email address above and I will send you an email address for her. Thank you, the former AW1, OTA1, STG1 Gary Johnson USN (retired).

Visits: