Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Great Cable issue

I'd like to second these congratulations. The latest Cable and associated directory are amazingly well laid out. The thematic focus allows for a lucid picture of the role SOSUS played – and its progeny continue to play – and invites interesting, thoughtful contributions. It durably records the organization in which we participated, and which served us and the country so well. Facebook pages are great ‘places’ for spontaneous, open conversation, but they don’t have the same detailed exploration or big-picture perspective. I collect the Cables, and go through them periodically.

Thanks to the IUSSCAA team (Jim Donovan, Jack Holdzkom, Rick Matthews, Ellis Sutter and Russ Lownie) who assembled this outstanding issue! Thank you even more for organizing and maintaining this durable record and structured meeting place.

Just got back from travel and found my newsletter waiting for me.

Thank you to everyone involved in putting out another great issue. I read it from cover to cover in a single sitting.

Rick

This edition of the Cable is definately a "Coffee Table Production", the articles are well written and very enjoyable. Even though I've read every word, I'm keeping it on the coffee table for future enjoyment. Everyone involved in writing the articles and producing the Cable have done an outstanding job, thank you.

Visits: