IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We don't brag about our childen enoungh.......

Four from 3 marriages, don't learn real quick. Daughter lives in Scotia, Ca works for Humbolt County supervisor in welfare dept. Fluent in Spanish (I can't even speak english that well) has 3 sons, Haven't seen or talked to oldest son since he was 3yoa. Next son spent 5 years in navy submariner now works in electronics in Des Moines, married 4 mo old son. Youngest is an ABF on USS Reagan, missed 3rd by 7 points 2 cycles ago and 2 points last cycle, married daughter due in Jan. Very proud of all of them

OK since you insist on this subject, my daughter Jennifer works at Blackwater/Academi or whatever it is called nowdays and has two GREAT kids, Justin who just finished his first semester at App. State and made the deans list with 3 As and 3 Bs, majoring in Biochemistry. (He's trying to follow in his Uncles footsteps) and Jessica who is a Junior a Knapp Early College High School here in Currituck. She is a great soccer player (plays on an all boys team and gives them Heck)and also made the honor roll for the first semester. My son James, is a OB/GYN living in Concorde, NC (near Charlotte) and is the head of the Dept. at the hospital and also head of a 5 doctor pratice there. Equally proud of them both.

Hi Nick,

No kids to brag about, but my horse is amazing.

Wanted to say thanks for remembering Gary Peterson. I visit his resting place in Rosecrans on occasion, and always wave when I drive by. I'll tell him you said hey next time I visit.

Hope all is well. Roberta

My oldest son has his Masters many years ago and is presently a GM-14 in England. My middle son is a LCDR USN stationed in Millington. Will be eligible for CDR in May. My daughter still lives is VB and works at Penneys in Chesapeake.
chuck

Visits: