IUSSCAA Posting Guidelines

IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Note from former STG2 Larry Prahl (1967-70)

I recently received a handwritten note from Mr. Larry Prahl of West Bend, Wisconsin. I thought many would enjoy reading it as much as I did.

- Jim Donovan

"Dear friends, Two weeks before Christmas 2012 I became aware of the IUSS/CAESAR Alumni Association, through the sharing of his Cable newsletter from Larry Hammond, the only NAVFAC acquaintance I'm still in contact with. Since, I've written two letters to dear brothers' I inherited while serving my 4 years in the system, and received the most heartwarming and wonderful letters from my former CO on San Salvador. I have no email address at this time, so am forced to use my postal address as a contact support. I would appreciate, very much, if you could send me an application form to join the association. Until, just this past few weeks, I felt the best 4 years of my life fading away, because I had lost contact with so many special people. My love of those days has been given a new life, which I hope to re-kindle. I served at Key West (67), Kef (68), San Sal (69) and Kef again (70). Thank you so much for what you are doing. signed - STG2 Larry Prahl "A Proud Sonar Tech"!"

If interested in contacting Larry I have his mailing address. - Jim

Visits: