Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Challenge to All"

Ed - What a great idea. Count me in.
($60.00 - How much is that in dog years?)
Chuck Gagnon

Just in case there is any confusion: If you were associated with SOSUS/IUSS for 12 years - then your challenge donation would be $12.00. Thanks again, Ed

Re: "Challenge" Current fund $862.00

Ed,

Excellent idea. I'm in. FYI all, in 2009 we raised approximately $5,000.00 in donations, mostly from association members. We used that money to pay for tickets for 10 Sailors (including the color guard); programs; mementos; happy hour food; and to keep the cost of tickets at $50.00 per person (same as the 45th and 50th!).

- Jim

Ed -

I like it !! (you "OLD TIMERS" come up with amazing ideas !!)
Count me in for $30 ($23 for active IUSS duty, 3 years IUSS support @ TRW, and a few extra just for "Sh.... and G.......".)

My check is in the mail......

Looking forward to our 55th in 2014 !

Irv

I'm in Ed! 36 years direct support and 14 more for IUSSCAA indirect support (6 years overlapping) so count me in for $50. Great idea!

Great Idea - checks in the mail!

Ed -

I must be "losing it" !!! After reading your Challenge to All post, and the fact that you noted it was for our 60th reunion - my reply said that I was looking forward to seeing you at the 55th - which, of course, I already had !!

Irv

we understand Dee..........we understand!!

I knew he would catch up... Like the old days... - Ed

I guess I need a check for 21.8 Navy and 20.4 Civil Service-$42.00 dollars. In the mail.
Chuck

I'm wealthy and I'll double anyone's contribution......let's roll....

Nick

Count me in for $50 on PayPal.

Ed and Jim -

Thanks Ed for proprosing this great idea to help fund the 60th (or is it the 55th?) I really know, just acting stupid !) !!

And Jim, (or whoever else may have come up with the idea of a "DONATION BUTTON") - nothing short of brilliant ! That way, we can contribute, anytime, with ease.

Great thinkers we have (and had) in our "system" !

Cheers!! Hope to see lots of familiar (I was going to say old - then, I thought I better choose my words more wisely)

Dee

Visits: