Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where is he?

It seems like I've heard from Tom Uecker sometime in the new millenium, but it may have been a phone call. I can't remember now. The last "documented" contact I had with him was in Dec 1995, when he sent a letter (yes - an actual paper and ink letter! Remember those?) replying same from me. His address at that time was in Edgar NE, 29206. I don't have a street address, but the 2010 census shows 498 people in the town. So a big guy like Tom Uecker shouldn't be hard to find.

I hope this is of some help.

Lorren "Jack" Jackson

I speak to Tom a couple of times a year. He does not have Internet connectivity so best to call him on home phone or cell. He would absolutley love to hear from you and anyone else from his Navy days. You can email me for his number(s). - Jim

Oops - "research before reporting!" I just saw Tom Uecker's name in the membership listing, with a location of Kenton OK, and a membership date till 2014. That HAS to be more current than my last known.

I was CSO at COSP when Tom was there also. The last info I have for him was when he was in Edgar, NE, tel: 402.224.3304. That's from 3-4 years ago.

Royal

Thanks for the info. Tom and I went fishing at "PUNGO" when we were stationed at COMOCEANSYSLANT together. He liked to fish!
Dick

Tom was at the 55th anniversary. Told me he was breaking horses on a ranch in the west someplace. Could have been Oklahoma.
Chuck

Visits: