IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Passing of Constance (Connie) Robinson

Messages on facebook from friends of family say she passed on july 9. I didn't know her but all speak highly of her. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Re: Passing of Constance (Connie) Robinson

Was Constance an OT stationed in Brawdy during the 1983 - 85 time frame?

Yes the same, I didn't know her. Henrich Beck posted it on FB and her sister also posted her passing.

Thanks David,

I remember her well. We worked together on the ops floor. She was a very sweet lady who I've never seen get upset. She always seemed to have a smile on her face when I think of her. She will be greatly missed. RIP Constance!
kyle

Just saw this post and I am shocked and saddened. When I reported to NAVFAC Brawdy in 1987 as an OTA3, Constance Robinson was my first array supervisor, and she remained so for six months. She was an OTA2 at the time, and extremely intelligent and the coolest, calmest OT I'd ever met. We became close work friends after that. She was a very wise person, but also very mysterious, in a good way. She rarely talked about herself, but always wanted to hear my lame stories. Constance was a hipster before there were hipsters. The way she spoke and carried herself was unlike anyone I've ever met. She gave me a nickname during that time..."The Groover", because according to her I would just stroll along my beams tapping my pencil. I have thought of her often over the years, and always wondered what happened to her after she left for Adak. A beautiful person and an immensely talented analyst. I will miss Constance Robinson.

Visits: