IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Been in the Woods

Well.....I've been in the woods over the past few weeks. More specifically, we've been in Oregon for our annual family camp-out, enjoying campfires, fresh blackberries, walks and cycling with family & friends. And while away (from modern technology), this site has virtually "exploded" with new posts and thought-provoking dialog. I've been enjoying the "message traffic". Sort of like reading the message boards following an "80". Nice!

Bruce: Please continue to stimulate our aged minds. Through your postings, you validate the importance of this site. Bottom line - over the decades, we have all been part of an amazing experience, and you "extend" the enjoyment for us all.

Rick: Through my personal conversations with you, you know how important I think you have been for our community over many years. What you have contributed to this site cannot be overstated. Without fanfare, and always "behind the scenes" and "out of sight", you have made this site the success it is. To be sure, you have contributed countless hours. But in the final analysis, the quality of this site reflects those who have built and maintained it. You have set a high standard, and I am personally very grateful. Can't thank you enough!

Re: Been in the Woods

George:Well said! EKD

Re: Been in the Woods

Thanks for this post, George...... I think you speak for the membership as a whole. - Jim

Visits: