IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IUSSCAA Member - CWO3 Tina Seitzinger, USN - Passing

On behalf of 649 members of the IUSS CAESAR Alumni Association I offer our sincere condolences to ITC Rob Seitzinger, USN (Ret) and his extended family on the passing of his wife, CWO3 Tina Seitzinger, USN on Tuesday, 3 September 2013. An active duty Naval officer and former OT, Tina was a long-time member of the Association. On a personal level, I was honored to be stationed with Tina and have been proud of her accomplishments over the years; from Level I SURTOPS qualification to selection to Chief Warrant Officer; she was a model Sailor. Tina's infectious smile and positive attitude literally lit up the room whenever she entered. It was always my pleasure to be in her presence. She will be sorely missed. Fair winds and following seas, shipmate........

Jim Donovan
CAPT USN (Ret)
Director, IUSSCAA

Re: IUSSCAA Member - CWO3 Tina Seitzinger, USN - Passing

I am stunned into silence...what a loss for all of us and the Navy. Condolences go out to Rob and all of their family members. I was stationed with her several times...she was one of the best...

Re: IUSSCAA Member - CWO3 Tina Seitzinger, USN - Passing

From NOPF Dam Neck Commanding regarding Tina's viewing and services:

Viewing will be held on Sunday, September 8, from 1600-1800 at Holloman-Brown Funeral Home in Kempsville.

The memorial service will be held on Monday, September 9, at 1200 at Holloman-Brown Funeral Home in Kempsville.

The graveside interment will be held on Monday, September 9 at 1400 at Albert G. Horton Jr. Memorial Veterans Cemetery in Suffolk.
- There will be a procession from Holloman-Brown Funeral Home to A.G. Horton Veterans Cemetery.

Holloman-Brown Funeral Home
1485 Kempsville Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
(757) 495-7727

Albert G. Horton Jr. Memorial Veterans Cemetery
5310 Milners Road
Suffolk, VA 23434
(757) 255-7217

For military guests, the uniform will be Summer Whites.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to:
Virginia Beach SPCA www.vbspca.com
Or
The A.G. Horton Wreath Society http://www.hortonwreathsociety.webs.com
- A group of local and interested friends have joined together to form the Horton Wreath Society. The goal of the group, which meets monthly, is to raise enough donated funds each year to purchase a live wreath for each gravesite at the Albert G. Horton, Jr. Memorial Veterans Cemetery.

Thank you again for all the help and support.

Very respectfully, CO

CDR Jeff "Jake" Jacoby
Commanding Officer, NOPF Dam Neck

Visits: