IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OTCM Jack Fessler

Recently received word from Bob Howe and Jack's wife Sue that Jack has suffered a major stroke which left him blind in the left eye. He is currently in rehab and doing better but not out of the woods yet. I know that Jack, underneath that gruff exterior would appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you posted as I learn more.

Re: OTCM Jack Fessler

John,
Thanks for sharing this info, Jack is a tough guy and I know he will get through this. Please pass our wishes for a speedy recovery for Jack to his wife Sue from Linda and I.
Thanks, hope you and Deb are doing well.
Chuck & Linda

John,
Please let Jack know that Pat and I will keep him in our prayers.
All the Best to you and yours,
Bob Ainsworth OTMCS USN(ret.)

I served with Jack in 71-72 at Argentia and we shared an apartment in St Johns. Please let him know my family prayers are with him.

By the way, Heizer....I was sitting here trying to name the four Jacks (Johns) who lived in that apt the same timeframe I did....there was you and Fessler and Bartlett....but who was the fourth? I can't remember, unless Kim's name was John also. Hey? Still got that petrified potato? :)

Please pass my well wishes for a speedy recovery to Jack Fessler & family. I too shared that St. John's apt with "four Jacks" (three after Fessler left shortly after I got there in 72).

Visits: