Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Patricia (Pat) Haney

I am very sorry to hear of Pat's passing. She was an exceptional lady. I will always cherish the times we spent together at King's Point. I can see Pat putting hot sauce on her popcorn as I am typing this. Find comfort in the many memories and know that she is at peace. My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you Ed.

Ed -

Linda and I are sorry to hear of Pat's recent passing. Although we have many fond memories of our times together in Bermuda, it is sad to see someone who was loved by so many no longer with us. Our daughter Shelly often recounts the many great memories of her, April and Angela Russell playing together.

We pray that you and your family will be comforted in your time of grief, knowing that those who remain care deeply for you. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Dee and Linda

Ed,

Elaine and I want to pass along our deepest sympathy. Pat was a fine lady, lots of fun to be around. We hope to see you at the next reunion.

O.B. Corning

Ed,
We are so sorry to hear of Pat's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family in this time of mourning. Celebrate the wonderful life that she lived, and hold close the many good memories you have to cherish. Our best to you and the family,
Rick and Joan Matthews

Visits: