Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Foxtrot Relays and other Training Exercises

Anyone recall COSL Drill target 001? It was USS MILLS DER! Results of a cluttered mind. EKD

Yeah, O.B., you are correct. As I get older, I tend to get a lot of things bass ackards!! :( In addition to the TARF/RTTF thing, I also got the years wrong. I did arrive at arg in 66 so the year timeframe should have read 66/67.

But it still remains one of my favorite duty assignments.

Good memories!!!

J

John-

This is a post written ONLY as John Ellis could tell it !! I sure enjoyed all the SOSUS "babble" - but I have to tell you, John......as much as Chuck attributes your slip of the tongue (RTTF vs TARF) to an age-related problem, even I remembered that, although I cannot tell you when we went from one to the other.

About Jim Adair. I know I was stationed with him - but cannot remember where, or when. It may have been in Bermuda (66-69 timeframe). Do you know if he transferred from Arg to Bda?

Hope all is well with you and Pat in Mississippi. One of our retired Navy friends lives in Perkinston, MS (been there several years)- but is moving north to Vermont. He and his wife were originally from our neighboring town of Hudson Falls, prior to his Navy career.

Best to you and Pat............Dee

Yo Dee,

Thanks for the note. Been trying to reach you via e-mail. How about sending me a quick note on e-mail so I can get the address straight in my contact listing.

J

Visits: