IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Let's see you top this....

John: Easy come, Easy go!

I believe that Nick Walinda's tightrope walk of the Grand Canyon is the tops!
Not to take away from anyone else who is up there in comparison. I watched him do it and I can't imagine anyone else accomplishing what he did!

I believe just finishing the mile run (within the time allotted) after smoking 2 packs a day for years was a major accomplishment for me and many more of my shipmates and deserves consideration for one of the best example of athleticism I have seen.
CEC

See link below

Soooo, Joey definitely wins this "bake off". The dozens of witnesses that had the misfortune of being in the men's head upon completion of the Hot Dog eating contest had absolutely no doubt and a clear consensus that there were 138 Hot Dogs involved. 69 down and 69 (you get the idea).

J

Last October, Lew Hollander became the second 80-year-old to complete the Ford Ironman World Chamionship in Kona, Hawaii. That contains consecutive events of a 2.4 mile swim,a 112 mile bike ride, and then a 26.2 mile marathon. The endurance requied for an 80-year old to accomplish that event is worthy of this challenge. He's trying it again this year at 81.

You getting a birdie

Visits: