Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Serve in Silence

Somebody call Bruce Rule and tell him to please come back.

Ditto! I really enjoyed his comments, even though they were more often than not way over my head. Neat stuff and very informative. Not sure what prompted his departure, but I sure do miss him...

Bruce, you're a mad scientist but come back :)

For Dick Rentner: How are you and Joan doing? I don't know that I ever told you but you were one of my very favorite officers to work with in the Navy!How are the kids? How many grandkids? Chris and I have 7!

Am I out-lazying most of you? I work a grueling 15 hour week. Today I came home and mowed the yard on my lawn tractor then sat with a beer and watched my Aussie herd the 9 chickens back into their run. (there were 10 but a black bear got one last summer)I got a second beer, my Aussie got a treat. Just wrong....

Here's a laugher for you....the company I inspect houses for has a bi-annual audit next month. For each client there are about 4 pieces of paper they have to have, with signatures, results, etc. It has put them into a complete sweat-con and I can only laugh about it compared to an ORI.

Chris and I are still enjoying living in the Blue Ridge of Virginia and if anyone is ever near Skyline Drive this summer give me a shout. It's beautiful country!

The VA situation is pretty sickening, huh? I won't go on a political rant since its against the rules.

Yack away folks!

Visits: