IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Personal comments for IUSS 60th Program - Due NLT 30 July 2014

Greetings all, As we prepare for the upcoming IUSS 60th Anniversary event on 20 September, 2014, I wanted to provide an opportunity for folks who are attending to have a personal comment, memory, thought, shout out included in a commemorative program that is being developed. The programs will be issued to each dinner attendee. Not sure yet whether it will be a paper booklet or electronic (CD) program.

If interested, please submit your comment to include your full name and current/former rank/title as you would like it displayed.

Inputs should be submitted to me at Jim_Donovan53@yahoo.com not later than 30 July 2014.

Best regards,

Jim Donovan
CAPT USN (Ret
Director, IUSS CAESAR Alumni Association

Re: Personal comments for IUSS 60th Program - Due NLT 30 July 2014

UPDATE: To date I have received only 5 inputs for the program. We will go to press at the end of August. - Jim

Jim:

Cannot attend; however, will provide some written input if that's useful. Advise.

Bruce

Bruce, Thank you. Words from you would be very much appreciated. We will use these comments throughout the 60th anniversary program (currently at 38 pages and growing) as fillers. Please try to limit your comments to 2-3 short paragraphs at most and target the audience - men/women, active duty/retired/vet, civilian employee, contractor, family member, etc. who served/worked/lived at an IUSS facility at any time over the last 60 years. - Jim

Visits: