Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WALTER DAVID HOGGE - CPO (Retired) - UNITED STATES NAVY

Pat,

We were very saddened to hear about the loss of your husband and our shipmate, OTAC Walt Hogge, USN (Ret). On behalf of the IUSS CAESAR Alumni Association please accept our deepest sympathies. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. If there is anything we can do to assist please let us know. Walt's name will be entered into the Memorial section of this website. We honor Walt's service at the following IUSS facilities over the years: JMSDF 1969-73, NAVFAC Pac Beach 1977-79, NAVFAC Brawdy, Wales 1979-81, COSL 1981-85, NAVFAC Adak 1985-89 and COSP 1989-92.

Sincerely,

Jim Donovan
CAPT USN (Ret)
Director

I am quite sure that both of you were in my "A" school class in 75-76 with Phil Blauvelt our instructor. I hope that God be with you in your loss. I didn't work with Walter but I'm sure he was a friend to many and will be missed. I'm so sorry!!
Respectfully
Dick Vermeulen

Pat, your tribute to Walt was beautiful and all of us extend our heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I'll never understand why good people are often taken so early in life but I guess it's not for us to know. Please go forward with the knowledge that you aren't alone in your sorrow.

Visits: