IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What to Expect: A Prediction (Response to Dick V.)

Bruce: Ed Smock reads this so I am confident the info is getting to the active duty personnel. EKD

Re: What to Expect: A Prediction (Response to Dick V.)

Bruce,
You are a legend in the system and ALL of your posts have been valuable to read.
I, for one, wish that I could have worked with you and learned as I did from some of the guys such as Tom "GATOR" Moore. I sure hope that there are some active analysts who read your posts! I find them very informative.

Re: What to Expect: A Prediction

Bruce, Rest assured these articles will remain available on this website for as long as it is hosted (i.e., the IUSS CAESAR Alumni Association continues to exist). We should investigate other avenues to host your archives and our histories on the Internet as well (Naval Historical Society, etc.).

Additionally, I wanted you to know that I am personally aware of several high level active duty personnel who actively read each of your posted articles. Active duty Sonar Technicians may or may not use the resource in routine operations but the information is invaluable to those who create and update IUSS and Naval acoustic training programs-both school house and operational curricula.

- Jim Donovan
CAPT USN (Ret)
Director, IUSSCAA

Visits: