Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Howdy

Chief - too funny.. We named him Nick as it was such a powerful name that chiefs named Nick could sign GLF as initials on chits.... He is in his third year and is fluent in Russian. 8th in his class and as already a Ranger. They have him all over the Baltic anymore. Something tells me he's going to be a Jason Borne....

congrats yall!

Dave & Carol,

Welcome to this list, congratulations on your 25th and on your son's success.

Rick

Hey Dave and Carol, glad you are all well and congratulations on your son's appointment to West Point! Hopefully he won't live in open bay barracks, because weird things can occur in that environment. So I hear.

I miss those days, seems like only yesterday. Everyone was peeing, kind of a nuisance!
Brett

Everyone was peeing, peeing, peeing..... Seems the Shore Patrol only woke me up to identify the mad peer once. Cookies shoes always smelled like pee after though.

It was so hard trying to keep you calm, Brett. We never knew what you were going to do crazy next. I was always saying “Brett, you need to knock off the Tom Foolery, and study had, eat right, do your BMR and hit the Rack by 9:00 every night.” But no... you had to “walk into people,talk to Frog in VA beach, throw things while yelling in the barracks at night, and manner of things that Me and Jim head would just flabbergasted by.

Visits: