IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question about tricare...

Hope someone on here can answer my questions. I got a card in the post today that I need to sign up for medicare in order to not lose my tricare...I'm in the UK and don't think either medicare or tricare is of any use to me.

The card also gave a web address to log on to to read "sensitive" information about my tricare.

Tried several times to access the web address on the card, but each time it was changed when I tried to access it and my system warned me that I was trying to logon to an unsecure program. Seems a bit dodgy to me, but again, being in the UK I don't have access to much of any info on medicare or tricare.

So is this a scam? Address on the card is for DOD Manpower data center, in seaside Ca. Anybody had any dealings like this?

Thanks in advance for any info you can supply me.

Cheers,

Greg

Re: Question about tricare...

look here for answers relative to TRICARE FOR LIFE. You must sign up for Medicare part B if you are living in the US. I don't know about when you are OUTUS but the answers should be here

https://secure.tricare-overseas.com/apps-portal/tricareapps-app/static/contactus/

or failing that go to www.tricare.mil

Cannot answer your question regarding DOD Manpower Data Center.

Hope the small bit of info I could give you helps.

Visits: