IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad News

I have the sad task to report the passing of my heart and my rock of 38 years. Pat Ainsworth passed away this morning At 0801 local time after a long and base battle with the complications associated with diabetes. More info to follow as arrangements are made.

Re: Sad News

Bob, I am so very sorry to hear that Pat has passed! She was a sweet and gentle soul. My condolences to you and your family. Scott

Our most sincere condolences Bob.

John and Pat Ellis

Bob, we are so very sorry to hear of Pat passing away. Chris and I extend our heartfelt condolences and our hope that you find the strength and guidance to get through such difficult times. 38 years of memories- not many can say that!

Randy

Bob I am so sorry for your loss, it is a burden that one spouse or the other must endure at some point. May the Lord God give you and yours peace.

Bob,
I am so sorry to hear of Pat's passing. She was a terrific lady. Deb and I send our deepest thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

Bob,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. There are no words that can describe the loss of a loved one. Keep close the memories you cherish they will help you through these trying times.

So sorry for your loss Bob....

Bob,

Myself and Linda wish to extend our sincere sympathy and prayers to you and your loved ones at this most difficult time. As you grieve of her loss, know that Pat is freed from her suffering and awaits you to, once again, join her in eternal life.

Revelation 21:4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Bob and Family Members,
Linda and I offer our sincere condolences to you and your family.
Chuck & Linda Cable

Bob,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family as you travel this sad and difficult road. Stay strong, we are with you.
Rick

I would also like to express my sincere condolences and may GOD be with you during this time.

Bob,
Know that you are not alone. We are all with you. May memories of better times help ease your pain. It did for me.
Always,
Ed Smock

Visits: