Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OTCM Marshal Pittman

Robin -

I haven't heard from Marshall in quite some time either. He and I usually exchange some "forwards" and an occasional email. I will shoot him an email now and see if I get a response. Will keep you posted as to result.
Irv (Dee)

Good luck with the email. I haven't received an answer to mine from a couple of days ago. I called him when he had his heart work done a few years ago since it wasn't too long after I had mine and wanted to give him some encouragement.

Re: OTCM Marshal Pittman Happy New to all.

What
I am in better than ever the advice was must have worked. I made it to 78 in November and looking to 79 by the end of 2016.
I have shingles now. In the final stages. Guess where. Yep. My bald head. How is that for laugh. Dr. said that was the only empty space it could come out.

Re: OTCM Marshal Pittman Happy New to all.

So glad to hear. Sorry if I was being a "chicken little" and that the sky is not falling. Hope you have a great 2016. I hit 70 in June and not taking it too well. Wasn't bothered turning 40, 50, or 60 but having my hands full accepting turning 70. Guess I should just be grateful I'm still on the right side of the grass.

BOO!!!
Been busy lately taking care of varius things for the family. will try to stay in touch better this time.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

MC Glad to see you're still with us. For myself I just assumed you were down on the point fishing in the tournament! Hope you had a good year, and that next year will be even better!

Visits: