Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kara Conrad's Recovery

Denny,

Thanks for the update on Kara and it is surely good news. Our prayers for her healing, though maybe not yet complete, have been answered. Please give our best to your beautiful wife as we continue our prayerful support for both of you from afar.
Dee

Excellent news Denny. Now hang in tough as she regains her strength. Joan can attest to the difficulties ahead since she scrub-a-dubbed for me for 6 months after my first heart issue and another year after radiation and chemo for the cancer. It takes far more time to fully recover than to go down with a serious illness. Take care of yourself too pardner! Great news!

Denny,
Rick says a lot about how much the caregiver saves you mentally while your body heals. Some times we the patient are not so cooperative. Your in charge for now, and all decisions you make now are for Cara's best interest. Hang in there.
Chuck

Kara,

Kathy and I are happy to hear you are on the mend and making slow but steady progress towards a full recovery. You are a lovely lady and we enjoy chatting with you - especially about Bermuda. Oh, if he gets to be too much of a pain in the rear please let me know. I'd be happy to get Denny out of the house for a couple of hours to give you a break one afternoon. Were not that far away.

All the best, Jim and Kathy

That's great news Denny! Pat and I wish Kara a continued and full recovery.

And..., take care of yourself. You're pretty important to her during these time.

J & P

Good news indeed. Kara, Denny and a few close friends of ours (from our hunt club)often share an evening out at the local Corapeake Inn. We are looking forward to seeing her join us again “soon”. - Ed

Visits: