Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Update on Jack Fessler...better to laugh than cry

Great story Bob. I will send along to Jack's wife. Hope all is well with you and Roberta.

Re: Update on Jack Fessler...better to laugh than cry

What I remember of Jack Fessler is when I was stationed at Centerville Beach. I was planning on going on leave. I had an UZI which I had purchased from another military member at the facility. I had asked the person in charge of the armory at the Naval Facility if I could store it there to prevent it from getting stolen from my apartment in town. I was told to bring it in and it would be stored. I brought it thru security in a gun bag. Since it was close to quarters it was too late to store it in the armory so I was told to store it behind the Senior Chiefs desk. When quarters was over I returned to remove and put it into the armory. Now at his desk was Jack Fessler which I asked him if I could take my UZI to the Armory. Jack said "WHAT" which I told him my UZI which was behind his desk. He asked me to see it which he opened the case and took it and slung it over his shoulder and started to walk up and down the hall of the T-building. The operations officer took one look at that and got very upset. After that I was told to get it locked up.

I took my leave when I came back there was new rules concerning the bringing of a firearm into the facility armory.

Visits: