Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OTMC David Andrews

I was stationed with your Dad in Brawdy, really didn't spend any time off work with him. At work he was a very talented technician, very meticulous and knowledgeable. OTM's were responsible for maintaining and repairing AN/FQQ-2, AN/FQQ-9 and countless other systems that were used in the IUSS world. Be proud of your dad he helped keep the country safe during trying times.

Mr. Annis

Thanks for the reply. It was while he was in Brawdy that I was born.

I knew your dad while stationed in virgina beach/dam neck rediness facility. Such a long time ago it seems. I was there from 1987-1989 with your dad as my CHIEF. We only knew each other at work, but I feel we were friendly. Your dad was very good to me and put me up for a Navy Achievement Medal which I was presented with at a formal event. I could not believe he did that for me. I was and always be honored for what he did.
I do not want to do email, but you can call me. I would be glad to talk to and tell some things if I know. number to call is my partners at; 360-798-5648. Her name is Marcia. We live in Vancouver,WA. Pacific Coast time. I will get back as soon as I can. Most likely weekend, but call whenever you want. Pam

Visits: