Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vencore job opportunity in Suitland, MD for an Acoustic Intelligence Analyst

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kristen Lentz a recruiter with Vencore. We currently have a possible need (based on contract award) for an Acoustic Intelligence Analyst position in Suitland, Maryland, that I think you would be very interested in. Please see Position Description below:

https://careers-vencore.icims.com/jobs/44723/acoustic-intelligence-analyst/job

Position Description:

Analyze acoustic data sets to derive qualitative and quantitative technical measurements from recorded acoustic data. The candidate will perform ACINT screening of acoustic data collections to develop acoustic tracks and signatures. Candidate will apply environmental data to the analyses to conduct technical measurements. Manipulate hardware/software configurations to permit reading of data from multiple sources. Attend and participate in ONI data reviews and analyst exchanges as required. Document analyses in presentations, briefings, or technical papers.ems.

Requirements:

Minimum of 5 years experience in acoustic data screening of threat targets, development of target tracks using acoustic data, acoustic detection, and acoustic classification. Requires an understanding of platform signature analysis and the methods of conducting technical measurements.

If you are interested please e-mail me a copy of your resume to Kristen.J.Lentz@Vencore.com or give me a call at 571-313-6603

Kristen Lentz
Technical Recruiter / Sourcer
Talent Acquisition
Proposal Recruiting Operations

Kristen.J.Lentz@vencore.com
O 571.313.6603 | F 571.313.6936

Visits: