Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reagarding the Photo Library and Phot Uploads

Hello,

It has come to my attention that several months ago Bravenet (our photo library and messageboard host) changed the photo upload routine.

In the past, there was a way for an uploader to label the pictures with a description and they could identify themselves with their email.

Bravenet has changed that and the photoupload now has no way to identify either the photo or the uploader.

So when an upload occurs I have no way to identify what the upload is or who uploaded it.

I will be looking at alternatives and hopefully coming up with an adequate solution.

In the meantime, if you upload some pictures, please post in this thread and let me know how many pictures you uploaded and what they were. I will try to stay on top of it but no promises.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Reagarding the Photo Library and Phot Uploads

Hi - I just uploaded 13 current photos of the Centerville Beach NAVFAC site I took yesterday showing the site razing they did. I will post a couple links to videos in the general forum.

Todd

Re: Reagarding the Photo Library and Phot Uploads

Hi Todd,

Only 6 pictures showed up. I have labeled them as Centerville 2016 and moved them to the Navfac Centerville folder.

Visits: