IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanksgiving

Deb and I would like to extend our thoughts and Blessings for a wonderful Thanksgiving to all shipmates and those putting themselves in harms way to protect our freedoms. Open your homes and hearts to those that are not able to be with family. God bless all and America. Knowing I will be as stuffed as the turkey by days end. Be well everyone.

Re: Thanksgiving

Pat and I add our thoughts and prayers to John's post. Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday. It seems to be the singular day that families make an effort to be together. Healthy with a fun day with family, friends and food. It doesn't get any better than that.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

J & P

Nice post, John. Chris and I would also like to to extend our wishes to everyone for a Happy Thanksgiving, but even more importantly a Grateful Thanksgiving. We all have much to be grateful for, most of which is the direct result of being born Americans. Even in these stressful times we are blessed.

We have so very much to be thankful for. Our country, our freedom, and a hopeful future. Family and friends across this great land connected by the marvels of technology. And here at home, in Manhattan, Kansas, a bountiful table with children, grandchildren (now young men) and close relatives. Peg & I extend our best to all of our dear friends across the miles - and a special thanks to those of you who stood the mid. We made a difference.

Visits: