IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Army-Navy Game

With all the young people in this country who need safe places, lower or burn our flag and can't cope with what they don't want, it warms my heart to see all those fine Cadets and Midshipmen. Just seeing them on the field and in the stands is inspiring. Go Navy and God bless our nation!

Re: Army-Navy Game

Amen to that Randy. You have to wonder.....who's among them will "step up to the plate" when the need arises?

My biggest fear (for future generations)is the lack of knowledge these young people have regarding our nation's history and, in particular, the wars our country has been engaged in, and the reasons thereof. I heard on a news station, a few days ago, that 73% of high school seniors do not know who we fought in WWII. I dare say that most of them would not even recognize names such as General MacArthur, General Eisenhower, General Bradley, General Patton, among others. With a lack of historical perspective, I am afraid that many future leaders are doomed to make some huge mistakes when it comes to protecting our homeland.

On a brighter note, enjoy your holidays and keep safe.

Irv

Visits: