IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Passing of OTAC John Tuttle

It is with sad heart that I pass to his shipmates that OTAC John Tuttle probably my best friend in the Navy passed away this morning. We were stationed together on Eeleuthera during the best tour of my career. I changed my picture in his honor today.... Best picture I ever took and in his back yard...... The Navy had sent me to paradise and given me a friend who would be there as my LPO, diving partner, be there in my personal crisis when my brother passed and be there when JOHN and NAOMI were the GOD PARENTS of my youngest son Andrew. He was there as a SIDE BOY at my Retirement. He and his Beautiful wife Naomi and family will always be in my heart.......JOHN MAY YOU ALWAYS ENCOUNTER "HIGH SOURCE LEVELS AND LOW AMBIENT NOISE".......

Re: Passing of OTAC John Tuttle

I have often thought of John over time with respect and admiration. Often wondered if he was still in Virginia? May you rest in peace John, Prayers to your family.
Chuck and Linda Cable
OTAC USN Retired

Re: Passing of OTAC John Tuttle

Chuck.... He retired and built a beautiful house on farmland around Blacksburg..... He and Naomi had a beautiful life until he was diagnosed with Brain Cancer..... So it goes..... There are times when life just SUCKS!!!!

Visits: