Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CAPTAIN JOSEPH P. KELLY AWARD Recipient - “Tim Cornett”

Congratulations to Tim! I don't think I had the opportunity to serve with him but his reputation was always excellent!

Thank you for sharing, Ed. We are so proud of Tim Cornett! I can think of no other individual more deserving of this prestigious award than Tim. I was fortunate to serve with Tim over the years and I think we all recognized early in his Navy career a tremendous acoustic analyst and true shipmate Tim was and is today. He most certainly had a profound impact on past, current and future IUSS success in undersea warfare! Congratulations, Tim!

Ed, Please keep us in the loop regarding the ceremony.

CAPT Jim Donovan
USN (Ret)

Jim/All,
For those who would like to attend the Awards Ceremony on 13 Jun 17 for Tim please contact the Commodore’s secretary Ms Carolyn Farrar so she can better coordinate the event regarding the number of guests to expect etc.

Also, for those without proper government identification required to get on base, she will most likely have to arrange for your entry onto the base before hand etc. (please work it out with her).

Email: FARRAR, CAROLYN W CIV CUS, N00S [carolyn.farrar@navy.mil]

I will keep you posted on more details when available.

V/R,

Ed

Congratulations Tim....well deserved.

Tim - I regret my delay in expressing such well-deserved congratulations has now approached the typical McConnell time-late on a K37D, I say to you how awesome this recognition is; I can't think of more qualified and professional representative for this than you, my friend. I will see you on 6/13. McConnell - get out your red frickin' pencil, and start annotating that K37D that's been dumping all over 11 - 7-8-9.

Visits: