Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Billy Miller

Thanks guys. I am actually on Facebook, but don't use it actively. Just look at notices/pics/etc. when I get an email that "someone" has updated a picture and that sort of thing. Rarely, do I reply.

I much prefer regular email, snail mail and newspapers. Occasionally, I even watch the news on TV !!

Cheers.........Irv

Irv (Dee) DeMatties
Thanks guys. I am actually on Facebook, but don't use it actively. Just look at notices/pics/etc. when I get an email that "someone" has updated a picture and that sort of thing. Rarely, do I reply.

I much prefer regular email, snail mail and newspapers. Occasionally, I even watch the news on TV !!

Cheers.........Irv

I second your comments, Dee. I too am "on FB"; peek into to it rarely - then quickly leave. I don't even own a cell phone! Got this far along without one, so I'll finish the route without one.

IRT Bill Miller, I think I was stationed w him @ Lewes, early 70s.

So sorry to hear of Billy's passing. We were stationed together In Brawdy 1981-83. He was a great guy with a super sense of humor. Another legend gone too soon. My prayers and condolences to his wife Karen and the rest of their family. RIP shipmate.

Billy was the Research chief at Lewes when I was a young guy. He used to just wear me out in front of the Ops secretary (hot woman) because I couldn't grow a beard...until I reminded him that no matter how much beard he grew, he was never going to be 6 feet tall. Shut him up permanently.

RIP Billy

sorry to hear of Billy's death. We were stationed together In Brawdy 1976-77.

Visits: