Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2017 Cable newsletter published

On behalf of those members who submitted articles and our publishing crew; Dick Rentner, Jack Holdzkom, Ellis Sutter, thank you Scott. Sometimes we put these newsletters out there and rarely receive feedback. I helps to know that the Cable is being read.

- Jim

As usual the 2017 News Letter did not disappoint still new articles I have not read about in the past. I certainly would like to thank you Jim for your years of service to the Alumni site. Even though the Newsletter is "in my name" I always enjoyed the stories. Thanks for the organization of the SOSUS/IUSS reunions.
An email from time to time would be great. See you on Facebook.
Chuck

Can I please get the newsletter sent to my current email (above)? Thanks, RM Miller

Richard - Please go to our Membership Update page and change your email address using the form.

The page is linked to from our Membership page. The direct link to the form is http://iusscaa.org/mcuform.htm. That way the change will get entered into our database.

Meanwhile, I have forwarded a copy of the email to your new address.

Hope that helps

I did not get an email about the new newsletter I updated my membership profile, in case my address was lost Thanks in advance

Jim, I have sent you an email regarding this.

Visits: