IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My health

I am above ground and walking up right. Not as fast as use to but with out any aid. I just had my 80th birthday the 17th of Nov. My computer is not as good as it use to be. No e-mail. I have to go thru the back door to get here. Thanks to those who remember me and
Merry Christmas to all. Of my Navy career OTS are still my favorite People.
God Bless to all and thanks for rembering .
Marshall

Re: My health

Marshall, good to hear from you and belated Happy Birthday! Caring folks were concerned they hadn`t heard from you in a while so its great to know you`re there and kickin`! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Hang in there Master Chief! none of us are getting younger, but memories of serving with you are some of the happiest ones I have of my 21 year in the system. Proud to have served with you, and happily would do o again. Remember 80 is the new 55!

Been missin' you a lot, Marshall....and we never met. Thanks for checking in. I wish more of our membership would check in....from time to time.

How would we encourage our hundreds of members to check in?

NTP

old friend from Antigua. retired from civil service 2008. had throat cancer. but gone
now. you were my best boss and friend in my 20 yrs service. live in north florida
and do gardening and some carpentry. would enjoy hearing from you. glad to hear
you are still with us. have a super xmas and new year.

Hi Curtis,
Glad to hear you are still above ground. I have noticed that many of us in the system from the 60's are becoming fewer.

I do not get onto this site often. I try to keep busy.

Visits: