Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Those Who Wants the SAN JUAN Analysis, Send Me an Off-Site Email Request

Rick: Thank you for the kind words. Those Adak trips were unique in many ways, as I am sure you remember.

All: Send an email request to karasjok@aol.com and I shall provide the SAN JUAN analysis.

Re: Time to Say Goodbye - and Thanks

Bruce
You have been the most superior acoustic analyst since I met you in Key West in the early 1960's, when I started school on the IUSS system in Building 3 ("Green Door"). As the years passed, while I was stationed on Turks Island, I transferred over to submarines. I remember when we worked together, starting in 1965, at the Washington Observatory (Building 52), then we all moved to the older Suitland complex, till I retired in 1980, but still remained a contractor until 1988. I will really miss your analysis that has been on this IUSS site for years,

With respect and honor,

George Smith

Re: Time to Say Goodbye - and Thanks

a pity that your work ends bruce you are a profecional with all the letters, not all know how to understand the sacrifice and the passion that one puts to your work, I hope that you do well in your new path hopefully you will review that decision greetings from Argentina

Visits: