IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In 2003, a Chinese Submarine Sank Mysteriously. How the Crew Died Is Horrifying.

Rick, I get an error message that says to "Open in another window". Can you provide the typed out link so that I can cut/paste it to my browser? Thank you for the interesting posts. - Jim

Re: In 2003, a Chinese Submarine Sank Mysteriously. How the Crew Died Is Horrifying.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/2003-chinese-attack-submarine-sank-mysteriously-how-the-crew-24547

It appears the link area on the messages is NOT working properly because of the way we are embedding the messsage board in the site.

Sorry about that. I will see what I can do about it.

Thanks, Russ. Your link worked. Brought back memories of the old Type I ROMEO class boats. - Jim

Jim,

Seems like it our illustrious Webmaster resolved the issue. But from now on, I'll also include the link in the text to be on the safe side.

Rick

Thanks, Rick. And thank you for that kind comment in another string regarding the Advanced Acoustic Analysis Course. Ah, the good old days. - Jim

Visits: