IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old People II

Well, the reunion was not a prank. I was, in fact, one of the oldest there. if not for a basketball coach, I would have probably been the oldest. :disappointed_relieved:

but, it turned out to be worth the trip. Those old people really know how to have fun!! They just can't do it for very long

My only gripe was that it was too short. The organizers had been told that previous reunions were griped about as being too long. So, they shortened this one to where it began at
10 AM and was over by 2:30 PM. (Something about naps I suppose) I was just beginning to recognize who was who when they all headed for the exit.

So, I went, had a good time but shouldn't have to worry about attending another unless they change their routine of every twenty years. I don't have another twenty in me!!

Facts are I'm not sure I want to see what some of them look like twenty years from now anyway.:laughing:

For Randy, I hope you enjoy yours.

J

Re: Old People II

John, I am sure you looked better than the great majority of the folks there. I left for the Navy 28 days after I graduated and then went about 30 years without seeing many people I had grown up with. That first encounter was a shock! Sounds like you had a good time and perhaps that Garth Brooks song `Thank God for Unanswered Prayers' came to mind :)

Visits: