Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kara Vivienne Conrad

Denny, Although we know words offer small comfort in your hour of sorrow, Kathy and I do wish to express our sincere sympathy to you at the loss of your beloved wife, Kara.

With deepest sympathy, Jim Donovan

Chris and I mourn with you, Denny. Maybe now she has the answers to the song "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me.

Randy

Denny,
So very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Denny,
My sincerest condolences on your loss. No words can ease the pain of a loved one lost.

Deepest Sympathies,
Bob Ainsworth

Denny,

Pat and I send our most sincere condolences for your loss of Kara. We understand there is a hurt in your life at the moment that will take a long time to heal. But, you are a strong guy and Kara would insist that you take charge and move on while remembering all the good things of your life together.

You and Kara have made a lifetime of friends. Pat, myself and and all the others are counting on you to make the most of the rest of you life.

John and Pat

Our sincere condolences on Kara's passing. We all will meet again one day. Stay strong old friend.
Rick and Joan Matthews

Just heard the terrible news my friend. Jo and I send our hopes and prayers for you and the family.

Visits: