IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Passing of a Shipmate

I have just read on Facebook that Lenny Faison has passed away. I was stationed with him in Bermuda 1974-1978. He had been in and out of the VA Hospital over a period of time. He was a fighter. Peace Bro.

Chuck Cable

Re: Passing of a Shipmate

So sad :(

I went through A-School with Lenny at Key West in early 1975 and then was stationed with him in Bermuda from Spring 75 through Fall 76. We stayed in loose touch and managed to hook up a few times while I was in Hatteras and he was TAD.

So many stories, most of which can not be told.

He was a good friend and a good shipmate.

C'mon Lenny, As you would say, Faze Me, Mother f*&(er.

Russ Lownie
So sad :(

I went through A-School with Lenny at Key West in early 1975 and then was stationed with him in Bermuda from Spring 75 through Fall 76. We stayed in loose touch and managed to hook up a few times while I was in Hatteras and he was TAD.

So many stories, most of which can not be told.

He was a good friend and a good shipmate.

C'mon Lenny, As you would say, Faze Me, Mother f*&(er.

Devastated over Lenny's passing. We came in the Navy together and were stationed together at 4 separate duty stations. There will truly never be another Lenny Faison.

Russ,
You are definitely 100% correct about the mold being broken when "The Man Made the Mold"
for Lenny.
Chuck Cable

****! I’m real late reading this and seriously devastated. I knew he had a stroke awhile ago but didn’t know he was that bad off. Lenny and I were roommates while we were at NOPF in the early 80s. We were in Mary Rossman’s section and used to get our asses beat by her for coming into watchstill drunk/hungover. Man, he was my brother from another mother for the longest time.

Lenny, you’ll be sorely missed not only by me, but by anyone you partied with or knew. Love you Bro and Godspeed.

Visits: