Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kelly Kylander 1965-2018

Danny....I'm crying right now.

Nick

Danny,
I am so sorry to hear about Kelly's passing. If there is anything I can do mate, please let me know.
Chuck Gagnon

So sorry to learn of Kelly's passing. My sincere condolences.

Pat and I send our most sincere condolences for your loss. It sounds as if she was a great person and life partner so hopefully remembering the good time will ease some of the pain.
We will all pray for that.

John and Pat Ellis

I have no doubt Kelly smiled at such a loving and devoted message you posted here, Danny. May she rest in peace and you are given the strength to endure, as well as the faith to make sense of what life can bring upon us.

I am saddened to hear of your loss. Our condolences to you and your family.

Jerry and Donnes

Danny,
So very sorry to hear of your loss. May your memories of Kelly and your life together help ease your pain. You are not alone, your many "System" friends are with you during this very difficult time. Ed

Danny,

You have lost a wonderful wife and mother to your children, and we have lost a dear and good friend.

Whenever I think of Kelly, I'll remember that when all else failed and we had tried 2 Welsh babysitters at NAVFAC Brawdy, Wales in 1989-90 it was Kelly Kylander who came to our rescue and became a real Nanny to our infants, Kelly and Patrick. We could not have asked for a more caring, nurturing and careful guardian while we were both in critical billets at the NAVFAC. What a great sense of humor Kelly had and she always, always had that wee smile on her face and a twinkle in those pretty eyes.

Please know that Kathy and I consider ourselves blessed to have had both you and Kelly in our close circle of friends over the years.

You should surely know you have our deepest sympathy and our love as well. Please be in touch when things settle down and don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance during this time.

Our love,

Jim and Kathy Donovan

Thank you all for the kind thoughts. I've included a link to Kelly's obituary.

Danny,
Words can’t even begin to express how sad I feel about the loss of Kelly. She was beautiful in EVERY way! Dave and I were so blessed to have shared such a special friendship with both of you. You were both such an integral part of our Navy family. We were all stationed in beautiful places and shared in a close knit community.
Kelly was a kindred spirit to me. We loved so many of the same things .. family, local culture , antiques, travel and just spending time together as Navy spouses and close friends. We always laughed and shared fun and interesting experiences. A bright light went out with her passing, but she will never be forgotten in my heart. Loosing Dave 3 years ago was so difficult,yet I still celebrate his love, spirit ,and his tremendous sense of humor with our kids and others on a daily basis. That is how I have coped. I know Kelly will live forever in your heart too. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Skadi ,Axel and the extended family. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do. I am just a text, email or phone call away.
With love and prayers,
Mary Berglund

Danny,

Although I never met you or Kelly, I've heard much about you from friends we've had in common while our Navy careers were on a similar trajectory. My heart goes out to you for your loss. You and your entire family will be in my prayers, to heal the numbing pain of losing someone you held so dearly. May she rest peacefully.

Paul Lester

Danny, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences and prayers for you and you whole family.

Visits: