IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jerry Kosowski

Has anyone else heard from Jerry Kosowski on linked-in?
I got a linked-in message from Jerry Kosowski today (29 Oct 2018). I asked for a phone number but have not yet received a phone number from the hospice in Pensacola.

Re: Jerry Kosowski

I received a mobile phone number 8507234483 via linked-in message, but I am not certain it is Jerry or a hacker/scammer. When I called, the voice did not sound like Jerry and was very quick to say they had to go somewhere.

Could someone check the number and call to hear and confirm if this is Jerry?

When I last called his home, I was informed by message the number was no longer in use and no one lived in the house. Hi web-page is no longer connected and the last entries were that Sandy had had several mini-strokes and Jerry had fallen in the Kitchen. Suzanne had return to help, but I have no telephone numbers for their daughters.

Re: Jerry Kosowski is OK and in Pensicola FL

I just spoke with Jerry on the phone. If you want to contact Jerry his email is kosowskij@gmail.com and he has a mobile phone 8507234483 but helps at the Hospice so he may break the call abruptly.

from his email to me:
Quick synopsis of my adventures:
I retired in Pensacola, FL in 1983 with 24 years service.
Went back to college to finish degrees in Philosophy and History
Got work teaching Robotics in a college in Mobile which followed installing computer networks
in all their other colleges located throughout the US.
Followed that with becoming a computer programmer for a big data mining company near Little Rock Arkansas.
Then retired completely and because Mama/Grandma wanted to be her daughters/granddaughters, we returned to Pensacola, FL. where I chaplained at a hospital and then became involved with the hospice environment in 85.
Still volunteering with Covenant Care which expanded the hospice care to include the mental care for those with Alzheimer's disease and other mental disorders. Which I am still doing to this date. In fact, I am on duty now at their inpatient facility in West Florida Hospital where I first discovered them.

Sandi had a major stroke in 2005 after having several TIAs (mini strokes). She almost recovered when she started having them in her sleep. She still struggles to walk with a walker. I have to prepare all her meals, help her into and out of a shower (fortunately we had a regular shower with a bench installed when we built the house). Another
intervention of God in our life - He obviously saw the strokes coming and stimulated the idea of the separate standup shower stall with bench.

We are living on a large piece of property just north of Pensacola, in Pace, FL. Our youngest daughter's husband (a brick layer) wanted to find a large piece of property so he could live in one house while building his version of his dream house. We found 13 acres right in the middle of a beautiful development in Pace. After moving in Shannon,
our youngest daughter, foundout the previous owner land-locked another 5 acres which he could not sell to anyone but to two house near ours or us. Shannon bought those five acres for only $5,000. SO, now her part of the land is 13 acres and we bought the 5 acres at the front of the property where we built our house. Attached is an aerial shot of our five acres -
3605 Sweet Bay Dr, Pace, FL 23571.

Have only one grand-daughter from our youngest daughter. Both daughters have divorced their husbands.
Our eldest moved in with us. and our youngest is living with her fiance in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
I asked Sandi, "What did we do? Did we make marriage look too easy that the girls were not prepared to make theirs work?"

Well, that's where we are in life now.

Visits: