Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pasture Pool

He was one of them but another driving force was a maintenance Chief whose name escapes me at the moment ( a lot of things escape me these days) but he was a really good golfer and it really ticks me off that I can't think of his name but he remains in the tidewater area or at least he did last reunion

Was it Master Chief Mike Moseler? He coordinated the reunion Golf tournaments for awhile. Several are now Snowbirds who spend half the year in Florida I believe.

That was a solid guess Jim and I'm sure Mike would help put it back together. But, I was thinking of another OT maintenance type. I got half of the guys name over night. Brian ???? You can't imagine how upset I get when I can't remember the good guys names and he was a good sailor and person as well as a good golfer.

Brian Shaw?

Did Ben Raugh have anything do with it?

Nick wins the prize. Brian Shaw it is!!!!

****, he beat me again!

Thanks for the notoriety Jim but, I wasn't involved in any of the annual golf tournament organizing and planning other than participating. I'm sure that Brian Shaw and Ed Haven were instrumental in those efforts and in fact I summoned Ed's help in organizing the Reunion tournament since I had never done one.

Visits: